Onesimo Bulilit Foundation, Inc. is a faith-based, non-profit, non-government organization working among street children and their families in Manila, Philippines.
We are a highly motivated team of young professionals and para-professionals utilizing different innovative intervention strategies. We are currently looking for:
To provide responsible and timely cash flow, bookkeeping and filing.
- Graduate in Accounting and/or Business Administration major in Management
- At least 3 -5 year work experience
- Evangelical Christian
- 25-40 years old, Male or Female
- Married and/or single
- Decisive, teachable, and committed
- With good moral character
- Proficient in oral and writing skills
For interested applicant, please send your Curriculum Vitae and Letter of Intent to:
Ms. Juliet S. Andaya, RSW
Onesimo Bulilit Foundation, Inc.
Attention to: Ms. Maribeth Festin
Candidates will be expected to comply with the organization’s Child Protection Policy.