We are a highly motivated team of young professionals and para-professionals working with street children and their families in Manila City utilizing different innovative intervention strategies. To complete our team we are looking for:
Accountant (Part Time)
The Accountant is responsible for the accounting system of OBFI. Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data and preparing the financial reports.
- BS in Accountancy Graduate, preferably CPA
- Knowledgeable in Quickbooks Premiere
- With 1 year experience in accounting work and has an understanding to the financial policies and procedures of the government.
- Born Again Christian
- Monthly posting of JV, CDB, CRB and Bank Reconciliation in Quickbooks Premiere.
- Checking of Revolving Fund, Petty Cash and TBA reports.
- Generate quarterly financial report for the Programs and during BOT Meeting including Balance Sheet.
- Prepare schedules required during the Pre-Audit and the actual Annual Audit.
- Prepare the alphalist 1604CF and 1604E
Deadline for submission of requirements: February 23, 2018
Target Employment Date: February 26, 2018
Applicants may submit or fax their application to:
Onesimo Bulilit Foundation, 390 Fraternal Street, Quiapo, Manila
Candidates will be expected to comply with the organization’s Child Protection Policy.